- Instructor: makq
- Duration: 10 weeks
For employees who play a significant role in early intervention and safeguarding. This course is designed for practitioners supporting the confidence and skills of children, young people and families.
- Communication to enable the voice of the child, young person, or family member to be heard •
- Multiple factors contributing to uncertainty in the lives of children, young people and families.
- Equality, rights, diversity and cultural differences, and the values of the organization in which you are working
- The range of potential safeguarding risk factors and requirements
- Work together with children, young people, and families to keep them safe and manage risk
This course is 100% work based. Monthly One to one tuition will take place online and, in the workplace. English and Maths skills are also included as part of the course package.
Duration And Delivery
This course will take a minimum of 12 months to complete. Delivery will be a mix of e-learning, written assessment, professional discussions, and observations. Learners will complete independent research and apply this to their job role.
Learners will complete 20% off the job hours, enabling learners the opportunity to widen their behaviors, skills, and knowledge.
To achieve the full qualification learners will complete an End-point assessment 2 months prior to completion date.
Learners will be awarded a full nationally accredited certificate in Higher Education in working with Children Young People and Families