- Instructor: makq
- Duration: 10 weeks
For employees who are working independently or supervising others to deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) requirements set by Government for the learning, development, and care of children from birth to 5 years old. This
qualification is required under the Education Inspection Framework.
This qualification will enhance and improve the behaviours skills and knowledge, some areas covered include:
- Planning and leading activities, purposeful play opportunities and educational programmes which include the learning and development areas of current early education curriculum requirements
- Engage in effective strategies to develop and extend children’s learning and thinking, including sustained shared thinking
- Support and promote children’s speech, language and communication development
- Plan and provide activities Identify the needs, interests and stages of development of individual children
- Discuss children’s progress and plan next stages in their learning
- Engage in continuing professional development and reflective practice
- Promote healthy lifestyles and plan and carry out physical care
- Undertake tasks to ensure the prevention and control
- Maintain accurate and coherent records and reports
- Work in partnership with parents and/or carers and encourage play, learning and development
This course is 100% work based. Monthly One to one tuition will take place online and, in the workplace. English and Maths skills are also included as part of the course package.
Duration And Delivery
This course will take a minimum of 12 months to complete. Delivery will be a mix of e-learning, written assessment, professional discussions, and observations. Learners will complete independent research and apply this to their job role.
Learners will complete 20% off the job hours, enabling learners the opportunity to widen their behaviours, skills, and knowledge.
To achieve the full qualification learners will complete an End-point assessment 2 months prior to completion date.
Learners will be awarded a full nationally accredited certificate in line with Ofsted requirements.