- Instructor: makq
- Duration: 10 weeks
For employees who work and interact directly with children on a day to day basis supporting the planning of and delivery of activities, purposeful play opportunities and educational programmers within the ethos of the setting. An EYP works as part of a professional team ensuring the welfare and care for children under the guidance and supervision of an Early Years Educator, teacher, or other suitably qualified professional within the Early Years Workforce.
- This qualification will enhance and improve the following behaviours skills and knowledge:
Work in partnership with other colleagues, parents and/or carers
- Use play to support children to understand and encourage healthy life choices
- Identify issues of safeguarding and child protection
- Carryout self-reflection and use continuous professional development
- Undertake specific tasks related to safety and hygiene
- Contribute to the planning androgenize activities
- Communicate and interact with children to support their learning and development
- Support the completion of accurate and up-to-date records
- Support the well-being of all children including those with additional needs
This course is 100% work based. Monthly One to one tuition will take place online and, in the workplace. English and Math skills are also included as part of the course package.
Duration And Delivery
This course will take a minimum of 12 months to complete. Delivery will be a
mix of e-learning, written assessment, professional discussions, and observations. Learners will complete independent research and apply this to
their job role. Learners will complete 20% off the job hours, enabling learners the opportunity to widen their behaviors, skills, and knowledge.