We are work based training experts with a strong pedigree. We serve a number of sectors, offering bespoke training packages to a number of household name companies in the following areas:
- Warehousing and distribution
- National Health Service
- Administration/ Accounts/Underwriting
- Client relations/Customer service
- Leadership and management
If your area is not on the above list don’t worry. Our project management team will design and implement a bespoke program for your entire operation from entry level, to individual departmental development and senior Management.
WMC Training is on the Government register of approved training providers. This means that we can access funding to support employers through the Apprenticeship Levy.
We follow a clean and clear design and implementation process.
- We ascertain your budget. This is what is already in your apprenticeship pot and what will be there in the future.
- Design a template of needs and priorities. What you want to achieve.
- Create a blueprint.
- Implement for you within each department/ area of your business.
- report to you in real time to ensure you are fully equipped and in the know.
Our team of highly skilled tutors will work with your staff and training department to deliver high quality, Nationally accredited qualifications to your workforce.
We can design all learning to reflect and enhance your current ‘in-house’ training packages across your entire operation. Each department can have their own hierarchy of qualifications from entry level worker to manager and senior manager. All qualifications are vocational, Nationally accredited and each qualification leads on to the next from level two to level five.
Further, we can even carry your logo’s and branding on all of your learning literature so that your staff development is fully joined up and natural for your team.
Your department heads will design courses for individuals, relating the design (through optional unit options) of each program to the vocational and individual staff members strengths and areas for development. This means that qualifications meet departmental and individual CPD cycle needs. Our assessors will work with individuals and managers to design each course for maximum benefit.
Qualifications will be a blend of on and off the job training. Knowledge aspects will be delivered off the job, but practical elements will be evidenced on the job as well as off. This means your qualifications are practical, fit for purpose and satisfy your way of working.
Assessors will meet staff in their department every month to deliver a pre-agreed agenda of training and development, monitor progress and plan for what’s to come. Learners will be provided all learning materials for their programs and will 24/7 access to their assessor and e-portfolio.
All qualifications delivered by WMC Training are Nationally Accredited. We never ask your staff to undertake learning that doesn’t result in a recognised qualification. This guarantees that your staff are getting the very best quality and highest value training in the UK.
We work for you. Our mission is to provide high quality work based learning that puts your Senior Management team in control with answers and updates at every stage.
- Provide you detailed yet simple Management information (MI) directly to your inbox each month, reporting progress, success, issues in real time.
- Provide you a dedicated on and off site implementation and key account manager who will work directly with your training and HR function with 24/7 responsibility, and in addition to providing MI every month will present to you each quarter to ensure you are getting best value and outcomes.
- In addition to a key account Manager we will install an assessment project manager to coordinate assessments, manage staff workshop attendance and ensure smooth, well planned assessment and delivery.
- Provide your key managers and HR/Training heads live access to the learners e-portfolio system to tie in with staff appraisals, CPD development schedules and to check that key milestones are achieved. This will also appear in MI reports generated by us each month.
- 24/7 access to our employer/ learner helpline
SEE WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Our NHS Trust has been working with WMC as an Apprenticeship programme training provider since July 2017, during this time we have been very happy with the level of provision and service we have received from WMC. We have a dedicated team who tutor all of our learners.
All of our learners are happy and receiving a high standard of programme delivery, I am also happy with the account management and support from the administration team I receive. I would recommend WMC as a training provider.
DSV Logistics brought WMC Training UK in to develop and train our UK centre staff in; Client relations, sales, administration and management. They provided all staff and resources and successfully upskilled and trained our staff. we have been particularly impressed by their assessors, and their account management service. We feel fully supported and WMC Training are always on hand to help.
We are very happy with the work of WMC Training UK as our training partner. We would highly recommend WMC Training UK for well delivered, well managed work based qualifications.
Lincolnshire County Council Early Years Team joined forces with WMC Training in early 2016, across our network of over 200 nursery settings to support local settings and practitioners access high quality qualifications, and career progression.
WMC Training have dealt with all queries promptly, have delivered a series of highly informative briefing sessions across the county, and have maintained a high standard of delivery throughout.
Feedback from practitioners and settings across the region to date have been very supportive. Impressed by how the WMC Training team have approached their settings needs, and the manner and behaviour, skills, knowledge and experience of the assessing team. Further, the speed with which any issues are identified and dealt with.
I am extremely happy with the relationship that has evolved with WMC Training and am excited to see the results of learners as we progress.